What is Cloud Accounting?
Cloud Accounting software is the most efficient way of looking after the day to day finances of your business. Cloud Accounting can be managed on multiple platforms with a simple internet connection from anywhere in the world. Do your bookkeeping over breakfast and spend more time doing what you do best; running your business. Cloud Accounting eliminates the need for cashbooks, spreadsheets and masses of invoices and paperwork.
At HBB our staff are accredited users of the top 5 Cloud Accounting software providers which are:
- QuickBooks Online
Which software is best for my business?
At HBB we understand that every business/individual is different, therefore our dedicated team will evaluate your needs and consult with you over which software we feel will be the best match for your business. We believe there is no one software that fits all, that’s why we do not exclusively partner with any one provider as each has their own unique benefits.
Why should you choose Cloud Accounting?
Cloud accounting will save you time and money without a doubt. Here are just some of its benefits:
- Automatic Bank Feeds – connect your Cloud Accounting software directly to your bank account and watch the software start to process your transactions based on your pre-defined bank rules which you have the ability to create.
- Monthly Subscription – you don’t need to purchase the software outright, allowing you to unsubscribe at any time. Also, you will always possess the most up-to-date version, as supplied by your chosen software provider.
- Worldwide Access – with a simple internet connection you can access your business’s finances anywhere and at any time.
- Simple Report Customisation – customise your reports in a few clicks and use the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor your business’s performance.
- Software App Marketplace – take your chosen software one step further by linking it to over 500 apps. These apps can be used to link to your EPOS system for sales data capturing. Use apps to go completely paperless, take a picture of the receipt and let the software do the work.
Times are changing, the world is becoming digitalised and accounting is no exception. Cloud Accounting software is here to stay and is an amazing innovation helping you automate your bookkeeping and become much more efficient. This change in the industry is inevitable so it is important you are well-equipped with the right Cloud Accounting software for you.
Why wait any longer? Get in touch and speak to one of the team at HBB and see what Cloud Accounting can do for you!